Gain online access to the well known 17th International Congress on Advances in Cardiac Ultrasound
.Receive an attendance certificate, as if you were there!REGISTER ONLINE here for the live webcast, videos and photos of the 17th International Congress on Advances in Cardiac Ultrasound.
The registration fee is 450 €
For corporate registrations please contact us to email@example.com. The videos will remain hosted and available on demand for registered users.
- Eurobank LivePay
- Bank Deposit
Fill the fields at the end of the page, if you have already registered. THE CONGRESS
The 17th International Congress on Advances in Cardiac Ultrasound
will concentrate on the recent advances in cardiac ultrasound and
their relevance for clinical problem solving in every day practice.
State-of-the-art lectures will provide cardiologists and those
interested in cardiac ultrasound a review of all current uses and new
developments and how to implement them in daily practice. Particular
emphasis will be on quantitive doppler hemodynamics and some sessions
will be entirely devoted to presentations of clinical studies/cases with
interactive discussions between participants and faculty.1st Announcement - Timetable
* Notice: The time schedule refers to local time in Switzerland (GMT+1).
- New methods for assessing cardiac function
- Assessing aortic and mitral valve in the 21st century "How to"
- Echo in emergencies
- Echocardiography during interventions
- Therapeutic innovations in structural heart disease
- Heart failure; role of echo from diagnosis to treatment
- New advances in contrast echocardiography. Is myocardial perfusion a reality?
- Current applications of contrast echocardiography
- Plenty of illustrative case presentations and interactive discussions
- Keynote lectures given by faculty
Course Directors: J.J. Bax (Leiden, NL) and P. Nihoyannopoulos (London, UK)
Endorsed by: European Association of Echocardiography
For more information about the congress, please visit the website: www.regonline.co.uk/davos2014